Alhamdulillah...
I got my 1 day (to be precise around 8hrs ;)) doing nothing!
Ok fine.. I did some housecore in the morning... But just for a while since i promise myself thay today is my rest day! My doing nothing day!
No work, a BIG no to work... Just watch tv... Lay in front of tv... Absolutely nothing.... (Except of course ibadah2).....
My princess have creative class today... My hero went to his nenek house... And i'm alone in the house... :) :) :)
And u know what? I gained my energy back! I gained my spirit back to perform compulsory things (at least in my have-to-do list)...
For a while... I feel that i lost it... Since i back from "cruising"... I felt like i have no absolute rest since came back... I keep on ungkit that i still have no rest...
And now, inshaAllah... I will be back to my original pace :)
I lost gear for about a month.... Thank you Allah for giving my spirit back :)
Hope this will keep on continue... (Maybe not so applicable to my work life... Since its keep on going like a sinuisodal wave ... ;p)
121214:0148
*Posted using BlogPress
No comments:
Post a Comment